HIGH PERFORMANCE WATER BATH DISTILLERY UNIT FOR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES 2 X 500L
Price: On request Euros, GBP or USD ex works as is excluding dismantling, packing and loading. Information is for guidance only.
- Make: Arnold Holstein
- Year: 1983
- Capacity: 500l X 2
- Max Operating Pressure: 1 bar
- Length: 3900 mm
- Width: 2120 mm
- Height:4000 mm
- Weight: 2.5 tonnes
- Hemispherical tank diameter: 1150 mm
- Water jacket: stainless steel with insulation
- Filling opening: 400 mm
- Outlet: DN 125 with ball valve 3”, optional 4”
- Copper column: 450 mm with copper bottoms
- Sight glasses DN 100
- Tube cooler
- Copper catalyst
- With built in agitator
HOW IT WORKS:
- Water Bath distillery is heated with steam. Batch capacity: 2 x 500 ltr. Filling is done through the manhole on the front, diameter 350 mm. Bubble on the top in copper.
- By heating the mash, the alcohol rises through the up basin in stainless steel. Then it goes to the fine distillation unit.
- Through the pre cooler/dephlegmator with temperature indicator flows the alcohol to the stand pipe.
- Then the alcohol flows to the tubular cooler coming out as first, second and/or final alcohol.
- Central outlet discharge diameter 80 mm in stainless steel, with quick opening valve.
- Steam consumption approx. 300 kg max. by 13 bar – max.alc. 80%
TECHNICAL DATA FOR THE PUMP:
- Make: ALLWEILER SEEBERG
- Type: SEP3801
- Year: 1980
- Q (l/min): 116/310
- N (l/min): 230/460
The information provided is for guidance only and the buyer should check all details upon inspecting the line