KEG LINE 60 KEGS/HR
Price: On request Euros ex works as is excluding dismantling, packing and loading. Information is for guidance only.
- Year: 1991 & 1997
- Capacity: 60 kegs/hour
- Bottle formats:Din, Euro and Slim Keg
- Location: Eastern Europe
- Condition: In excellent condition and still installed.
1. Keg Pre-cleaning machine – M+F Multimat A 1/1 VR with rest pressure check, rinsing and caustic fill. One heatable detergent tank – 1991
2. External washer – M+F 1600 with rotating brush – 1991
3. Internal washer – Filler M+F MU AI 7/5 with 4 inside cleaning stations and one filling station – 1991
4. Detergent tanks x 4 for hot water, caustic, acid and mixed water – three are heatable
5. KEG conveyors – around 10m for infeed and outfeed
6. Flash pasteuriser 35 hl/hr – GEA Ahlborn VT20 overhauled in 2005 with expansion options. 3 sections including back cooling and pipe hot holding line. Multitube heat exchanger for hot water production from steam, hot water pump, expansion tub. Endress flow meter – 2004
7. 2 x Hilge Hygiana pumps – 2007
8. Buffer tank 57 hl – Beraplan with cooling jacket, spray head, fill level display. 3 bar Total height 3.75m, tank height 2.5m, diameter 1.6m – 1997
The information provided is for guidance only and the buyer should check all details upon inspecting the line