KEG Washing and Filling System 35 kegs/h
Price: On request Euros ex works as is excluding dismantling, packing and loading. Information is for guidance only.
This keg Washing and Filling system allows the brewer to handle up to 35 returnable stainless steel kegs per hour.
The Washing Head blows out any residue, rinses with mixed water and soaks with acid and/or caustic. After the washing process is completed, the keg is sterilized with saturated steam. All Lambrechts washers are programmed with a 60 second sterilization time.
The Filling Head empties the steam with CO2. The filling is processed as a three-stage fill. (slow-fast-slow)
- Comprehensive cleaning cycle
- Steam sterilization or anti-septic treatment of kegs
- Minimal beer loss Minimum oxygen pickup
- Very little maintenance required
- Recirculated detergent system with heating and level control
- Optional 2nd detergent system
- Siemens PLC Electrical cabinet with switchgear and colour touch screen display
- Separate washing and filling heads
- Manual Keg placement, automatic process
- Compact layout (2200 mm x 950 mm x 1350 mm)
The information provided is for guidance only and the buyer should check all details upon inspecting the line